Chakrasana is a spine-strengthening posture that is used to train students of Ashtanga Yoga. Helps to make your body healthier and sudol. How do we do this posture here or what are the benefits?. Chakrasana and discuss its benefits and steps.
Also Read:- shalabhasana (Locust Pose) Steps and Benefits
What is chakrasana ?
The word chakra means the wheel, the position of the seeker’s body in this posture is similar to the chakra. So, it is called chakrasana. It is contrary to easy bow, so it is also called upward bow. This posture can help you to feel naturally healthy. If practiced regularly, it can make you strong and fearless.
The body is strong and flexible by doing the chakrasana, as well as other activities. In fact, it brings together the benefits of dhanurasana and bhujangasan. Practicing this posture every day leads to the formation of neuroglia cells.
Neuroglia is a protective and supporting cell and is 40 per cent of the spinal cord. These cells protect the central nerves from bimario. This posture is a little difficult. Therefore, you should practice ardha Chakrasana before doing this easy. Then you should practice the Chakrasana.
To make a ardha Chakrasana, make a difference of 1 foot between the two legs. Then put the fingers of both hands in each other and put the hands over the head. Then stretch the whole body by topping the hands. Now look at the body with a slight tilt from the waist to the back. Stay in this position for 1 to 2 minutes and then come to normal condition. Do this process 5-10 times.
By doing ardha Chakrasana, your body will be in a state of rotation gradually. Which you will be able to do easily. Let us know the Chakrasana Steps and benefits of it.
Also Read:- How To Do Ardha Matsyendrasana And Benefits
Stand upright for the pedestal. Make a gap of one and a half feet between the two feet. Now lift the two arms up and then gradually bring them back and bring them down until the palms touch the earth. In this situation, the body will become semi-spherical. Keep the fingers of the hands mixed together and they will remain on the ankles of the feet.
Now gradually move the palms towards the ankles and increase as much as you can. Stay in this position by stopping breathing for a few seconds. When it becomes difficult to stop breathing, gently pull it out and stand upright as before. First, first, gradually increase the practice five times. This posture is somewhat painful and difficult, but gradually completed by regular practice.
Do not rush while touching the palms down while doing this posture. Take the initial as much as you can. Later, take the whole posture action from practice.
Time to Chakrasana
It is time to stop breathing after coming into the currency of Chakasana. After completion of one cycle, take 10 to 15 seconds of rest and adopt the posture again. Do it three times.
Also Read:– Benefits of Janushirasana, Steps and Precautions
Follow up Poses
Ardha Chakrasana (Preparatory)
Marjariasana and Bitilasana (Preparatory)
Benefits of Chakrasana
- The practice of this posture removes the abdominal disturbances, widens the chest and makes the waist thin and flexible.
- This posture strengthens the muscles of the arms and the legs and knees are tight. The thighs and the pins are also confirmed.
- This posture empowers the upper part of the arms and decreases abdominal fat.
- This posture also helps to prolong the stature of the body.
- The circulation of blood from this posture remains correct. So that we feel good.
- It helps to stimulate the easier thyroid gland.
- If a person is suffering from constipation, these postures are caused by constipation.
Also Read:- Purna Matsyendrasana Benefits and Steps
The Chakrasana can be done for 30 seconds and can be repeated 2 or 3 times. It is more challenging than other yoga currencies. If you are not able to do this posture, do not force.
If you want to take full advantage of yoga, keep in mind that you do it in the right way. If we do it in a wrong way, this posture can cause us harm rather than benefit. So let’s take care of Chakrasana Yoga–
- Especially women should abandon this posture during pregnancy and during menstruation.
- Practice this easy under the supervision of the yoga teacher.
- Heart patients, High BP, persons with groin and neck pain should not do these postures.
- Those who have some kind of operation should also be protected from this posture.
Now you are fully ready to practice Chakrasana. However, if you have any question or suggestion in your mind, you can ask it by comments.